Bhutanese Visa is not granted from/by any foreign mission/embassy abroad. Visas have to be processed through the local tour operator in conjunction with the tour booking.We will apply for your visa after full tour payment is received and will require the following:
- Passport Copy.
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 month from the time of application.
Entry by Air
- Visa applications are cleared in advance.The visa clearance is required for boarding the flight to Bhutan, it will be emailed to you.
- On arrival, the Actual visa will be stamped on your passport at Paro International Airport by the officials.
Entry by Land.
- Entry by land is possible from India only.The visa clearance is required at the border Immigration Check Points namely at
- Phuntsholing, Chhukha,
- Samdrup Jongkhar,
- Actual visa is stamped on your passport at the border Town Immigration Check Points.
- Finger prints and photos will be taken at the at border town Immigration Check Points.
Please make sure to travel with the same passport against which the Bhutan visa was processed. We will not be held responsible if the passport on which the visa was issued does not match the passport used to travel to Bhutan. In such an event, you will not be allowed to board the flight or enter Bhutan.